User Story #4271 (accepted)
Batch annotation import
|Reported by:||cxallan||Owned by:|
|Total Remaining Time:||0.0d||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by wmoore) (diff)
Overarching story for the import of batch annotations. The basic initial workflow to be investigated is:
- Python script takes Plate, Project or Dataset input container and CSV file
- CSV headers are parsed, locating key referential columns such as "plate", "well", "column", "row" or "image"
- An OmeroTables instance is created with the source annotation data and associated with the target container (namespace: openmicroscopy.org/omero/batch_annotation)
Additional functionality to be explored:
- Annotation templates which use OmeroScripts and the DeleteSpecification of wiki:Delete to specify OMERO model entities and fields to update based on the batch annotation source.
- OmeroScripts integrations with OMERO.insight to allow the upload of an attachment and subsequent processing of the batch annotation file in a completely user driven manner.
- Batch Annotation on Import - #1797.