Task #4158 (closed)
Opened 2 years ago
Switch Leica LIF reader to use DOM parsing (instead of SAX)
|Reported by:||mlinkert||Owned by:||mlinkert|
Description (last modified by mlinkert) (diff)
The structure of Leica LIF XML is rather complicated, and in many places we rely upon the order in which elements appear within the file. This has caused a number of bugs, most recently omero:#2939.
We should at least consider switching to DOM parsing, so that we can access the XML elements in any order and avoid hacks like the ones introduced in loci-software:r6822 and loci-software:r7037.
- Sprint set to 2011-02-24 (6)
- Description modified (diff)
- Remaining Time set to 1.5
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Remaining Time changed from 0.5 to 0