User Story #7010 (closed)
Websites documentation and organization
|Reported by:||jburel||Owned by:||wmoore|
|Cc:||ajpatterson, saloynton, jamoore||Story Points:||n.a.|
|Total Remaining Time:||0.0d||Estimated Remaining Time:||n.a.|
Description (last modified by saloynton) (diff)
Main aims for both sites:
- Remove content that is out of date.
- For out-of-date pages, either update or move any useful content & delete
- Make sure all content is findable.
- Should be able to browse to any page, starting at the home page, in a reasonable number of logic links!
- Each page should explain what it's about (E.g. see wikipedia).
- E.g. WorkingWithOmero "This page describes various tools and resources useful for working with the OMERO API, as well as some tips on setting up your working environment. etc."
- Many pages can only be accessed from the index.
- Define 6-7(max) components that pages should come from
- Duplicate documentation training material vs tutorial
This story is the umbrella ticket.